Published on November 10th, 2013 | by The Fake Lantern0
TFL College Football Power Rankings: Week 12
2) Florida State – this team has everything an elite team needs except for an SEC patch on its uniform. The Seminoles will for sure not lose this year under star freshman QB Jameis Winston until the title game or before that.
3) Alabama – good but doesn’t really have the necessary experience, talent, or feel of a championship team.
4) Baylor – RG3 has been brilliant this season for the Bears. We have not watched a single Baylor game. Are they even the Bears.
5) Stanford – That guy with the clipboard on the sideline who analyzes plays is such an intriguing story that we forgot the Cardinal was the only team Utah beat in October.
6) Oregon – apparently worse than Utah.
7) michigan – this storied program has risen from the ashes under the leadership of 3rd-year coach Brady Hoke and Heisman candidate QB Devin Gardner. Good luck stopping the high-powered Wolverine offense; you’re gonna need it.
8) SEC team – SEC team is better than other teams because of its difficult schedule. It lost a couple games but, um. It’s better because of its schedule. This team is good (because of its schedule). SEC. Schedule. Wisconsin is terrible.
9) Clemson – remember Clemson? Haha no.